Auction Update for August
A word from our Auction Director, Justin Beckwith...
With our national and international auction service, you can aim for the highest price possible for your property, with the sale process usually being as fast, efficient and stress-free as possible with our proven online bidding service where buyers can bid on your property anywhere and anytime by visiting pattinson.co.uk/auction
We are always ready to discuss pricing or any other requirements to make sure that your sale, through our auction service, yields maximum benefits such as;
- No upfront fee – You will only pay fees once your property meets or exceeds your pre-agreed Reserve Price.
- Control over the price - Your property will not sell for less than you allow.
- Complete transparency of sale - All bids on your property are visible via our Online Bidding Platform, which allows interested parties to place bids, anytime and anywhere.
- A committed buyer – Your buyer is obligated to pay non-refundable fees once you accept their offer. They are then financially committed to buying your property at the agreed price, ensuring you a secure sale.
- A time scale that suits you - The buyer must exchange contracts and complete within 28 or 56 days.
Don’t hesitate to contact us today to take advantage of our substantial network and auction service. We look forward to assisting you with selling your property for the best possible price.