We understand that finding the right mortgage can be a daunting task. With countless options available and ever-changing market conditions, it's essential to have a trusted partner by your side.
That's where we come in.
- Residential Mortgages - We offer first charge regulated mortgages for purchases and re-mortgages.
- BTL Mortgages – We offer investment and consumer buy to let mortgages for purchases and re-mortgages.
- Lender Panel – we have over 70 lenders for Residential and Buy to let mortgages (please see attached our lender panel).
- Fees we charge – our standard fee is £299 but we can charge up to £699 for more complex cases such as LTD company buy to lets, debt consolidation and adverse credit.
- Life Insurance – The most well-known type of insurance. This will pay out either a lump sum or a regular income should you pass away, to provide financial support to your dependents.
- Critical Insurance - Critical illness cover will pay out if you are diagnosed with a specified serious illness. Cancer, heart attack and stroke are the three main conditions.
- Income Protection - It is effectively your own personal sick pay insurance. It pays you a regular weekly or monthly benefit if you become too ill to work due to illness or injury.
- Buildings Insurance - designed to provide financial protection if there's damage to the structure of your home, such as the walls, roof and floors.
- Contents Insurance – can be combined with buildings insurance and covers loss or damage to all the things in your home that aren't part of the structure or building.
- BTL Landlord Insurance - covers the risks you face when letting or leasing a property that standard home insurance may not cover.