4 bed town house to rent in NE61
Available From 07/12/2023
Loansdean Wood, Morpeth, Morpeth, Northumberland, NE61 2FB
Alternatively call 01670 568099 or email email@example.com
- Desirable Location
- Four Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking Space
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Available Now
4 bed town house to rent in NE61
Pattinson Estate Agents welcomes to the rental market this four bedroom town house situated on the popular Estate of Loansdean Wood. This property is available now.
The property is ideally located within walking distance to the town centre's local amenities including; pubs, restaurants, Ofsted approved schools, an array of shops including little boutiques, high end designers with the Sanderson Arcade, leisure facilities and the attractive Carlisle Park, which offers plenty of activities for all ages such as river walks, park, bowling pavilion, tennis courts, band stand, outdoor paddling pool and the rowing boats. Throughout the year Sanderson Arcade regularly offer family friendly events and decorate the Arcade to suit.
Morpeth market town provides great commuting facilities including mainline train station to the North and South, bus station, A1 trunk road and taxi services. The popular Plessey Woods and Northumberlandia are only a short drive away, offering some scenic walks.
The accommodation briefly comprises of: Entrance hallway, breakfasting kitchen, utility room, downstairs wc, lounge, first floor landing with three bedrooms on this level and a family bathroom. A further flight of stairs leading to the top floor master bedroom with en-suite. Externally the property benefits from a small open aspect garden to the front with allocated parking. To the rear is an enclosed garden laid with flagstones to ensure low maintenance.
For more information or to arrange your viewing please contact the Morpeth office.
Tenant Referencing Criteria:
Pattinson will undertake referencing checks on all applicants over the age of 18 wishing to move into a rental property. As part of this process, we will undertake:
• A credit check to ensure each applicant does not have any adverse credit such as CCJs (County Court Judgements).
• An affordability assessment to ensure applicant’s income will sufficiently cover the rental payments.
• To pass the affordability check, each applicant’s gross annual basic income (including benefits and pensions) must be at least 30 times the monthly rental amount (36 times for Ellinson properties). EG If the rent is £500 PCM, applicants would need to earn £15,000 as an annual pension or basic salary (excluding commission/bonus) before tax or other deductions were made.
• Each applicant’s affordability is assessed individually against the criteria. However, couples who have previously co-habited, are married or are in a civil partnership will have their incomes combined and assessed jointly.
• Self-employed applicants will require an accountant’s reference and should have accounts for a minimum of two years.
• Employment checks to confirm your start date, salary and if your position is permanent.
• Homeownership checks (only if you are a homeowner) confirming your mortgage payments are up to date.
• A Landlord reference (if you are currently residing in rented accommodation) confirming you have abided by the terms of the lease. This will check that the rent was paid on time and in full, there was no antisocial behaviour and the property was looked after in an appropriate manner.
• ‘Right to rent’ ID checks.
Applicants (including those that are students, are unemployed, receive housing benefit or Universal Credit) that don't have a gross annual basic income (excluding commission/bonus) of 30 times the monthly rent, have adverse credit, have not been in their current employment for 6 months or it is not a permanent position WILL REQUIRE A HOMEOWNER GUARANTOR.
Next Steps: If having viewed one of our rental properties you are interested in taking it, please contact our office. We will then send all potential tenants our 'Terms and Conditions for Tenancy Applications' to sign. Holding Fees are calculated on a sliding scale: Rent of £100 - £199pcm = £20 Holding Fee, Rent of £200 - £299pcm = £45 Holding Fee, Rent of £300 - £399pcm = £65 Holding Fee, Rent of £400 - £499pcm = £90 Holding Fee, Rent of £500 - £599pcm = £115 Holding Fee, Rent of £600 - £699pcm = £135 Holding Fee, Rent of £700 - £799pcm = £160 Holding Fee, Rent of £800 - £899pcm = £180 Holding Fee, Rent of £900 - £999pcm = £200 Holding Fee, Rent of over £1000pcm = £230 Holding Fee. The holding fee is NON REFUNDABLE in the eventuality that you withdraw from the process, fail the right to rent checks, provide false or misleading information, or fail to provide requested information within 15 days of the holding deposit being paid. The holding fee will go towards the move-in monies (rent) on successful applications. We will provide you with our referencing criteria when you apply for a property or upon request. Before moving into the property you would need to pay the first month's rent and tenancy deposit (normally a month’s rent + £25). EG If the rent was £500pcm then the deposit would be £525. Alternatively, instead of paying a deposit you can purchase a ‘Reposit’; a deposit replacement product that allows tenants to pay a non-refundable fee equal to one week’s worth of rent (inc VAT). There is a £30 annual renewal charge if you stay in the property beyond the first 12 months. You remain liable for the full cost of any breach of your tenancy agreement, but benefit from not paying the lump sum deposit upfront. You must pass referencing to be eligible for this product. T&C apply. A higher rent may be required where the landlord agrees to the tenant having a pet. Not all landlords will consider pets so this should be confirmed with us prior to viewing. As a general rule blocks of flats will not allow pets under the terms of the lease. All negotiations and payments are subject to contract. Please note that we require identification and proof of address from anyone over the age of 18 who will be occupying the property. This should be a passport with a utility bill dated within the last 3 months (a full list of acceptable ID is listed on the government website under 'Right To Rent'). It should also be noted that rental properties are dealt with on a first come, first served basis so be quick to avoid disappointment! We have client money protection (RICS) and are members of the Property Redress Scheme (PRS).